Monday, April 20, 2009

Me from A-Z!

I stole this from Morgan and Christina! Thanks girls! LOL!

A - Age: 25.5
B - Bed size: Queen--But really need a king!
C - Chore you hate: Doing dishes!
D - Dad's Name: Peter
E - Essential start your day item: Internet-I wake up early so I can go online before I have to get ready for work!
F- Favorite food: Pizza
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 0
I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet...At one time I could play Clarinet, Sax, and flute
J - Job title: Instructional Assistant
K - Kid(s): One boy, Hayden-TTC #2
L - Living arrangements: We have a roommate
M - Moms name : Linda
N - Nicknames: Chel, ChellyBean
O - Overnight hospital stay: When I had Hayden...and then when he was hospitalized, he stayed another 4 days, so of course I stayed w/ him...
P - Pet Peeve: Dumb drivers and flakes
Q - Quotes you like: Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get...
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 bro and 1 sis
T - Time you wake up: 6:30am M-F, About 8 on the weekends
U - Undying love for: My son, Family, and Friends
V - Vegetable you dislike: Pretty much all the green ones--LOL
W- Ways you run late: Umm...Procrastinating?
X- X-rays you've had: Couple CT's, an MRI or 2 and countless XRays on various body parts--LOL
Y - Yummy food you make: Everything! LOL! I *just* started cooking, so pretty proud of that!
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

Thanks for reading!

No comments: