Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yikes, Father's Day....

Yep--Such a slacker right now! I cannot even believe that Father's Day is THIS Sunday! WTH?!?!?!?! Where did the time go! I was *just* looking at the calendar thinking I have a few weeks! Crapola! I feel like the Dads are going to get jipped this year since I'm not working! Everything that I got for the Mother's Day was homemade w/the exception of the boxes, but Hayden painted those...I don't even have the money to buy something for Hayden to make! Wish it was the school year right now! UGH! I hate not having money! :(

Any ideas? So far, I'm going to make a coupon book. WOW--LOL...And then copy a poem for Clint w/ Hayden's handprint or footprint or something like that! Oh and a painting from Hayden! But what else? I need like a *major* thing..Like for Mothers Day-the boxes were the major thing--the other things were just supporting it, KWIM?!



No comments: