Sunday, August 10, 2008

Interview on Tues!

Yeah...I had an interview this past Friday for Mesa Public Schools for an assistant to the Autistic teacher...Yeah--they called me and said no thanks. Which sucked, but I *knew* it, ya know? The whole interview was like 10mins long...So I knew they weren't feeling me. But I looked on MPS website to see what other jobs were on there and I have another interview for the same thing at a school like a block away. SO I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one! Man-I need a job...I'm even having my agency look for another client for me and they haven't had any luck, so I'm not sure what the dealio is. But at least w/ MPS I would get nights, weekends, and holidays off, but it's pt, so I wouldn't get benefits, which sucks, but oh well...OH! And send me your babydust vibes!!! I bought some ovulation tests and so far nothing...


No comments: