Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whew...What a few crazy days...

Yeah...It really has been a few crazy days...SO, we moved in with some friends of ours and their 3 kids. Well, a couple days into it, the power gets shut off. Yeah--no biggie, since we've had ours shut off before...But the power company didn't come until 2 or 3 the next day-they shut it off at like 9 or 10 Monday and it got back on at 2 or 3 yesterday. How messed up is that. They even told the company that there is 4 kids here, so we need power-but do you think they gave a shit? Nope surely didn't.

On top of that, I emailed a lady about a job that would have been perfect. Well, my cell phone got shut off Monday too, so I gave her the house number-but then the power got shut off, so the house phone didnt work. SO--I gave them our friends cell phone and it died because she couldn't charge it! Yeah-doubt I'm going to get that job! UGH!

What else? Yeah--that pretty much sums it up quickly! That's where I've been! Oh and I can't get internet on my computer because I don'thave a wireless router or a cable modem! So, I will post when I can!

2 comments:

Jess NBP said...

oh man sorry about all that. hope it gets worked out.

nancy said...

Bummer! Here's to hoping the days get way less crazy.