Saturday, December 27, 2008

After Christmas!

So the holidays have come and gone and now what are we to do with ourselves? Jeez...I don't know about you, but I have to plan Hayden's birthday...His party is in 1 week from today and man I am NOT prepared! Usually I am one of those moms that's crazy with it and at least a month before everything is already planned! I am such a slacker this year w/ the holidays and his birthday! Oh well..Tough times ya know? Plus I'm still in shock that's going to be 3!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I was terrible getting Allison's 3rd bday scheduled this year. Total slacker myself. Maybe it's the 3 year old birthday flu? :)

Good luck getting it all ready!

Jess NBP said...

I wasn't that bad last year.. I just hope I can do better this year with BOTH of their bdays