Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!!!

Wow...Another year has come and gone. 2008 went by really fast! I still can't believe it! It started off as a good year, but it ended not so good. I was glad to start a new year-kind of like starting over, ya know? I'm still trying to think of resolutions I could stick with, but having a hard time committing to any of them at the moment. But...here are my wishes for the upcoming year:
1. That I get pregnant
2. That my sister gets pregnant
3. Our economy gets better
4. That I lose weight
5. That Hayden continues to learn and gets a better attitude!

Those aren't all my wishes of course for the year, but you get the idea! What do you wish for in the new year? Hope you all have a great new year and it's filled with many blessings!


No comments: