Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun, Exciting Weekend!

Aww...We were living the life! LOL! We went out to the Gold Canyon Golf Resort last night w/ our neighbors-Duke and Julie. Man--seriously--everyone who goes there has money! So, for a night-we had money! It was soooo nice! It's like one of the top golf resorts in the country apparently. We brought our own dinner-Julie is an AMAZING cook! And brought a cooler full of beer and soda! So, we ate in Duke and Julie's room and then went to the bar! Clint and I felt old! Duke and Julie are in their 40's , but man-they can party like they are our age. We were sooo tired and they were still going! We had a blast though! And we had breakfast buffet there this morning! SO GOOD! And the weird thing of the morning was...I ran into one my friends and her family there-they were eating breakfast there!!! Aww...I don't want to be back in reality...


2 comments:

Jess NBP said...

I know the feeling of not wanting to go back into reality.

PotterMama said...

I've always wanted to go to AZ, my hubby was working in Phoenix for a little bit and we thought we were going to be able to move there and it turns out that whole thing was just a mess! Sill, maybe one day!