Friday, March 20, 2009

Tag...You are IT!




I've been tagged Morgan (http://morganseverydaylife.blogspot.com/) here are the rules:
Tag, you’re it!!!!

If you’re reading along with me, your instructions: (copy & paste)1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay--So I'm just a blogger idiot..I think...I still haven't caught on and I wasn't able to move the pic down--so that's my pic--How cute, huh? Can't believe how big my boy is getting! I also don't know how to ling people's blogs to their names--so for my 4 that I am tagging--bear with me! LOL!
Go and check out their blogs while you are at!!!



3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

CUTE picture!!

Oh don't feel bad, it took me forever to figure out how to link people, its not working on my blog right now but what you do is:

1. Type your whole blog entry
2. Go back and find the words you want to put a link to. Ex: "Morgan tagged me", if you wanted to link my page to my name then you highlight my name, click insert link at the top(its a symbol it doesnt actually say it, type my blog URL in the thing that pops up, then viola. :)

Arent I a good teacher! :)

Eli's Lids said...

Ha, I was tagged about a week ago from one of my friends and I haven't posted yet... ug!

HeatherL said...

I didn't realize you had a blog, lol. It's really pretty. I can tell you've worked hard on it. I'll have to check it out further when I don't have a one year old hangign on my leg crying! Ha ha! ttys!