Friday, July 18, 2008

Unspectacular Quirks!

Jessica tagged me to tell you about my Unspectacular Quirks! I will try...What counts as quirky?! LOL!

My Quirks:
1) I cuss alot--especially when I'm mad
2) I hate cleaning--like seriously I need a cleaning lady!
3) I like you Jessica love Tweety--Well not so much anymore tho-
4) I smoke..I know..GROSS..but it's habit and I have tried to quit many many times!
5) Change intimidates me-like me graduating from a community college and going on to "real" college--that scares the shit outta me
6) I get irritated quickly w/ stupid people!

Now it's your turn! Here's the rules!
1. link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

The people I am tagging are:
~*Orange Blossom*~
Debbie
Andrea
Quincy
Bridgette

Yep, that's it--I couldn't do get 6! LOL! Sorry! Haa haa haa haa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks chel! LOL

Jess NBP said...

YAY!! another tweety fella. awesome i only have a few items.. but it also give hubby something to look for for me at bdays, anni's, and christmas.. LOL :)