Monday, July 14, 2008

WOW! I'm so nervous now!!!

SO! Last night I was on the phone with my sis for a LONG time...We were looking at all the classes I have taken at college over the last 6 years...yes...6 years to see if I could finally graduate! I just *may* be getting my Associate degree after all this time!!!! I always told Clint that if I ever got my Assoc I would throw a BIG party! And to most people, this degree is a nothing, just a stepping stone to get a Bachelors...But for me--it's a HUGE hurdle...I have messed up so many times over the years, hence the reason it's taking me so long to get my 2yr degree, that I want to show off my accomplishment, even it's minor to other people. But I will be going for my bachelors and man I don't even want to think of how long that will take...

1 comment:

Jess NBP said...

it took me about 2yrs to get mine and it is an accomplishment and u should feel very proud of that. My dad had a party for myself and my brother when we both graduated with an Associates.